Maison

  • No products in the cart.

About
studio muse is a tailor made fashion brand by Sumeyye Ata.

There is only one collection released every year and offers timeless clothing that each has a special name. This name is inspired by a muse from the past or a muse that is still with us. Women who made a difference or a statement and are an icon on their own.

The collection is focused on sustainability so 70% of the items are made of selected leftover textiles. So they are unique and limited. You can find more information about each product individually on the product page. The remaining 30% comes from wholesale and only certified cotton, linen and wool are used.

Contact
Sumeyye Ata – Designer and creative director
VAT: 0733.547.256

Information and collab’s
hello@studiomuse.eu
+32 476 78 30 00

Studio and office
Borgerhout/Antwerp
Fitting only on appointment between 10am till 8pm